A Big Happy Family Photo!!!
Plake playing Uncle Liam and Aunt April's DS
Grandpa signing books
Briana with Mama Corinne
Lex with her friend!
Lex with one of her cousins
Lex hiding with another one of her cousins
Is there someone under that table cloth?
Aunt April found them!
So excited to meet the Author (my Grandpa)
So excited!
So Excited!
Pretty excited!!
Blake with his cousin
We had a lot of fun at Grandpa's book signing! Blake and Alexia enjoyed playing with their cousins and friends! A lot of my friends from the area came as well and I got to see a lot of people I knew from when I lived there! I even saw the Dr who delivered me! Grandpa's book is amazing! I've heard many of the stories of his childhood in Tibet, but to read them all in a book is wonderful! The kids love the book so far, I've been reading it to them!
Here are a few more random pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate any comments! Thank you for reading!