Well, I have a million and one pictures to upload and edit/crop!! I am excited to get them on here, but haven't quite found the motivation yet.
Things are a bit crazy right now at work, gearing up for the Holidays, we have some new methods we have to get down by the time Black Friday gets here! Fingers Crossed!!!!
Alexia is 21 months old today and I have mixed feelings about that! I absolutely adore her and I treasure every moment I get to spend with her! She is growing up so fast and she just amazes me every day. Even though we have been through this stage before with Blake it is completely different, since Alexia is not the same child and she is a girl!
It is so hard for me to believe that we have a son who is 4 and a daughter who will be two in a mere 3 months! The time really does fly by. We are already preparing for Blake to go to Kindergarten (not until August 2012, but it will be here before we know it and we are working with the district to make sure he is not behind at all when he starts school)!
I am definitely being mushy, but I am definitely happy with things the way they are. Our children are both so amazing and every day is an adventure for us. I am so blessed to be a part of this family and to be living the life I am living. I have said it before and I will say it again a million times, we have an amazing group of wonderful people giving us moral support. You are all a life-line to us and we cannot thank you enough! We are so lucky to have each and every one of you in our lives!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate any comments! Thank you for reading!