Meagan and I
Kati and I
Kati
Baby Daniel!
Kati made an amazing carrot cake
A really yummy cake with buttercream frosting
My friend Meagan and I hosted a baby shower for a good friend of ours Kati! It was a lot of fun and we played some non-conventional games! We socialized a lot and even had fun cleaning up afterwards!!!! It is so nice to visit with friends in Lincoln and it has been a pretty long time since I spent a day there!
It is amazing how much all of our kids have grown up and I can't believe my friend Kati is having twins!!!! I'm so excited for our future generation! I am positive they will accomplish amazing things beyond our wildest dreams. They already amaze us on a regular basis! I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends! We have grown from young ladies into women together and it is so nice to have such a strong friend base!
Thanks ladies!!! I had such a wonderful time!
Yay babies! Your dress is too cute! Can I say, I think you are gorgeous. (not in a weird stalker kind of way, but in the 'you are an amazing woman and momma' kinda way)
ReplyDeletelol. Why is it that I never see these things until much, much later? Miss you hun! Please send me copies of the baby shower pics, wanna post to FB. And maybe copy you and make my own blog 'bout it. :)
ReplyDelete