Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!












Happy Birthday Mom!!!!! You are truly one of the most amazing most selfless people I have ever known. You have given me an edge that I would not have had if you had not raised me with your high standards in education, moral values and the treatment of others. My only hope is that I am truly like you both inside and out once I am at the point you are at now.
You raised us, your children, as one of your top priorities. Many mothers would consider the things you gave up for our happiness to be sacrifices, but you never once considered them that way. Our lives are better with you in them and we couldn't ask for more than what you have given us!
I could go on forever about how wonderful you are, but I don't want to embarrass you! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any comments! Thank you for reading!