Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trying to arrive early











When editing these pictures I found an orb in the first image. I wonder what it's from!
Alexia is not due to arrive until January 23rd, but she has other ideas. I went into labor at about 11:00pm on Saturday night and they stopped labor early Sunday morning. The Dr put me on medications to stop labor and I must take them every 6 hours, night and day. Since Blake was late, I'm not quite sure how to react to a baby who wants to come early. She is still very active and I love to feel her move around.
Since Alexia was in such a rush to come see us, we had to rush out and buy a few things for her. We found a great bassinet and we found quite a few warm newborn outfits for her.
We have an appointment tomorrow (Thursday the 18th of December) to find out what our plan is. I will post an update once we know!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any comments! Thank you for reading!